Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Last Day Of Class!!!!


This year of summer school when by fast I’m kind of glad I had to take this class because I’ve learned more about writing and that will do me better of next year. I learned how to write an essay the right way and the ways there suppose to be written. What I learned about myself is that I didn’t think I could do all these writing essays But I just put my mind to it and now I can write a 500 word assignment in less than 30 minutes.

I never thought I could be a writer but I wasn’t going to quit because that just not me if I say ima do it it’s going to be done. I also learned that I had my own voice I had it all along but I just never used it till now. The power of my voice is so strong because it can make a difference in situations just like how I wrote a letter to the president of the USA about the tragic incident with the oil spill in the Gulf Of Mexico I know my voice is did matter in the letter because I believe that he is doing his best to put a stop to the oil.

 Now that I know how to write better if I have to do a writing assignment in the future I’ll be able to bust it out with no problem thanks to one of the coolest teachers I had here at Atrisco he and myself had made a better person out of me by writing and expressing how I feel when I write.

 The ability I can do now as a better writer is be able to put as many words in an essay as I can. When we first started writing on the computer I didn’t know that much about writing just the basic things that previous teachers thought me but I guess they didn’t teach that good working with Mr. Leh I found a voice I found it by him pushing me to the limit to be better that was a good lesion I learned well being here in summer school is try to do my best and not to give up on something and to stay focused on what’s important.

 I didn’t expect to do all these assignments because when we first started coming to the lab back when we were in school I would fall a little behind on the writing but then the first couple day of summer school we would do these essays and I really told myself I could get these done and now it easy. After being in this class I’ve really improved in a lot I can now spell and read better and faster.

All I could say now is thank you for showing me I could make it out of this and becoming a better writer now that I know what I’m doing I think I’ll take writing more serious when I come back to school. So see all you next year as Juniors!!

No comments:

Post a Comment