Friday, June 11, 2010


Dear President Obama:

My name is David Fragua and I’m writing you this letter out of  Albuquerque New Mexico. In this letter I’m writing you today will be about the Gulf oil spill. I’m not trying too bug you about it I know it’s a hard task to complete to stop the oil from leaking out of that big gash in the pipes. There does need to be a stop thought because as we know we’re really destroying are ecosystem and all sorts of animals are dying. I figured that you never intended this to happen who would and I know you’re doing your best to stop it. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing”. “Walt Disney”

This is one of my favorite quotes by the famous Walt Disney that’s how I think it’s supposed to be like about the Gulf the people that are in charge should stop witling the thumbs and find away to stop the leak we Americans can put a man on the moon but it takes us almost three months to stop one leak that’s pumping out millions of gallons of oil! “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals. “Zig Ziglar”

 I know when you achieve your goal the world will see that you are going to make a change in America and that you’re going to stand by your promise. “Imagination is more important than knowledge.” “Albert Einstein” I put this Quote in my letter because our imagination is more important be in this one I think our knowledge is more important because we need to think of stopping this disaster. “I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom.” General George S. Patton”.

 Right now I know were at the bottom but I know we will make it out of this and make it back to the top because you have the power to make it happen and I know you will make the right sometime soon. “Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results.” George S. Patton I think that is what you’re doing you probably are coming up with something that is going to shock Americans and do the unthinkable.” Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up.” Jesse Jackson.

Right now people are looking down on you because there hasn’t been a stop this. “Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country”. John F. Kennedy What I can do for my Country is help out anyway I can because for my kids generation I want them to grow up were there still animals in the Ocean for them to see. “It is wise to keep in mind that neither success nor failure is ever final”. Roger Babson. So never keep your head down always put or mind to it and you will bring us success.” Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off the goal”. Henry Ford we are at an obstacle as we speak but we just need to keep focused because I know your are just a man like I am we have to take one step at a time. Well thank you for your time get back at me Obama peace dude!!

No comments:

Post a Comment